5:10pm : I'm at Monash library and although it's a rule to be silent in the library so as to not disturb other students studying,
"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"
This is the word that is left in my dictionary, now that my exams are OVERRRR!!!!!!
I refuse to dampen my mood by reminding myself that i didnt have enough time to complete my paper while others left the examination hall 1hr before the exam duration. And i wont undermine my excitement by remembering how bad my papers were and whether i could pass them. I am so done with cramming 14chapters of a single mundane subject into my puny little memory space in one single day. And I am sooooo READY to pack my luggage and head back home on friday!! (Just realised it's Friday the 13th O.O//) Oh right, I've alr packed 3/4 of my luggage.
Tmr will be the last day of Melbourne 2009 and i'm am so ready to party! But i assure that it wont be crazy cos i've got a long-waited flight to catch the next day.
Gna finish packing tonight so that i can party in peace tmr!
BYEBYE STUDIES 2009!!!
"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"
Just said my goodbyes to my Aus/Viet friends. (Seeing them only next march. Missing them alr!!'') But i'll be saying my hellooos to my Sg/Sg friends!! That will improve my mood.
This is soooo AWESOME!!!! :D