Mundane Polariods Holding onto the good memories and waiting on
Enjoy, Tagg, Spam!, Loveyouguys.
date/time Monday, October 19, 2009,2:13 PM
Eyes Cry Tears Tissues.
Just recieved a snail parcel from my family, containing a card along with 4lanterns and a box of candles. (Wasnt lantern festival 2weeks ago?) Anyway, the card included many small messages from my cousins and family, with a family photo pasted on it. I was so touch that i'm lot for words! Tears just fill up the blank. Right now, I'm 25days away from sg and 14days away from my first exam. Just cant wait for all this bullocks to end, before i enjoy that heavenlike 3months in sg. I seriously blessed with people around me in sg, and hopefully i am too in Aus. I've used up half of the tissue box, partly caused by the boys over flowers which i finally finished watching, and i'm motivated to start studying right this instant. That is, after i fill my tummy with some food.
p.s. Do not watch that embarassing video of me, my sis just uploaded on fb. p.p.s i looove my family! :D
Gwen the beautiful sophisticated civilised and witty <3333
Peirce Secondary '03
St. Andrews Junior College '07
Monash University Caulfield '09
15November1990 kid
Mundane Polariods