Omg, i'm cut away from civilisation!!
8days without internet and i was almost killed by boredom! There's really nothing to do here in caulfield!! Everyday is a mundane routine of going to school and then coming back home. The only exciting thing here is shopping at coles, which is a supermarket. Furthermore, there are billion of work to do!! First week and i'm stress, trying to get the chapters read and questions answered. Especially for commercial law, it's basically chiminology from the beginning! Because of this subject, the dictionary has become my new bff. How exciting huh! Finally, i can take a breathe, escape from all the work and bloggg gleefully away in the library! (Though i'm listening to the commercial law lecture recording at the same time! - not actually paying attention actually! hehe! )I'm having a 2hrs break now, waiting for my friends to end their class for lunch! I miss my friends back in singapore so much! Have losed touched with them for more than a week! and it feels like a million years! Sadly, the ancient library computers do not have msn. If you wanna talk to me just tagg here and i'll definitely reply! :D
I've been eating way too much, perhaps due to the stress of reading textbooks. Have to start exercising if not i'll become those fat ppl in Wall.E that waddles around ( As what gab say! haha! )
I'm just trying to survive the university life right now. I have never studied like that before, and i'm starting to burn out! :( Last minute rushing of work used to be what i'm expert on. Haha!
I really cant wait for weekends so that i could go to the city and have some life! Haha!
Oh! And internet would probably arrive at my place this weekend!
Wuut! i think this weekend would be the best days of my life! hahah!
okay, lunchtime! And after that boring tutors and tutorials.
Okay! Love to hear from my friends soooon!!!
Love you guys!
ttyl!