After sleeping through all the long early part of the days,
today i woke up at 630am!Yes, it's cos i couldnt sleep.
Kept tossing and turning in my bed, thinking of everything that pops into my mind.I guess option4 is a killer huh. What was worse is my results got postponed!!After all the worrying and nerves!!All the f words just flew right out of my mouth. So, I didnt even had the mood to do anything! But i know i just had to leave my house to freshen up.
Off to pk ddr then!(haha!)
it wasnt much of a PK actually, nor a caloriesburning session.
But it sure did lift up my mood thanks to paranoia and bomberman!
And by the time our secclassclique gathering at timbre, i guess i've thrown my heavy thoughts to the back of my mind, and enjoyed an expensive meal and a free liveband concert.
However!!!my day disappeared once i recieved the news bout changing my working venue tmr. Maybe i'm seriously being exiled to thomson huh!
Seriously, i may quit anytime if this keeps happening.
(i think i may be postmsing!urgh!)
This week's the worse. Nothing's been gg well for me!
I seriously dont know how/what to do anymore.
I really dont know how to wear this mask anymore.
Help me.
The truth hurts.