"Where should i go?"
A general degree?
Or a specific one that can bring me further.
This is definitely mindblowing.
(unlike jody's philosophical book)
I cant decide on what is my future path.
Since young i've been having that flickerminded disease!
Not sticking to anything that i joined.
Abacus Piano...(so much more)
I think my interest always fades after awhile?
But now is the crucial moment for me to decide and i'm lost for words!
I used to have such confidence upon saying hospitality as my future!
But now, it's all gone.
Somehow I cant think straight in this whole new world.
Oh God pls guide me.
My eyes are filled with tears and
my heart with fear.
But still that isn't gg to help.
Should i just leave for overseas?
Should i just go for project and facilites management course
and if i have no interest in it,
just change to FASS's sociology??
However that takes alot of hard work and a wasted year.
I have already regretted my slacked jc days.
I dont want furthur regretted days in my life.
So, it boils down to the omnipresent question.
"Where should i go?"
BYE MONA!
MISS YOU SO MUCH ALR!
):
toodles!!